Are you a property owner and tired of the hassle? McQuinn Property Services offer you the solution!
We have over 20 year’s experience in property sales, conducting lettings, negotiating rental fees and the completion of rental contracts.
Currently, demand for rental properties is unprecedented and we understand that property ownership and letting is a time consuming and often difficult process. Dealing with potential tenants, property maintenance, rent collection and property inspections takes time and often can cause unwanted and unnecessary stress for Landlords.
McQuinn Property Services are in a position to offer an unparalleled service in all aspects of Property Letting, ensuring smooth and professional communication with the Landlord at all times.
We offer expertise and guidance to Landlords so that they can meet all of the legal, financial and administration requirements associated with renting your property. We take a strict approach to tenant screening and vetting to ensure landlords find the right tenants and to ensure the smooth running of the lease.
McQuinn Property Services provide support and management in all areas of letting and include the following services in your letting fee:
- We promote the property on Daft, our website, our window display and online portals.
- We carry out rigorous tenant vetting and reference checks. Tenants are selected in conjunction with the owner. We arrange viewings to suit clients on an appointment basis.
- We draw up the letting agreement and organise the security deposit as well as setting up the standing order for receipt of rent.
- We register the tenancy with the Residential Tenancies Board as required.
- We organise BER Certification of your property where applicable.
- We carry out regular property inspections and issue regular reports to landlords.
- We respond to all tenant enquires, communications and complaints on behalf of the landlord.
- We advise on budget and improvement to maximise the rental potential of your property.
- We administer all income and expenditure and seek owner approval for exceptional cost items.
- We constantly monitor rent payments and swiftly deal with any rent arrears should they arise.
- We carry out end of tenancy inspections and energy supplier meter readings. We administer the security deposit and arrange any end of tenancy repairs and maintenance.
- We only use registered, qualified and insured Maintenance & Repair contractors and we ensure that all Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
McQuinn Property Services is fully licensed by the Property Services Regulatory Authority and hold full professional indemnity insurance cover. We are also members of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers.
We currently have pre-approved tenants seeking good properties to rent.