McQuinn Property Services Ltd a fully bonded firm, is a member of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers and in addition holds current Professional Indemnity Insurance cover.
Whether your intention is buying or selling, by private treaty or public auction McQuinn Property Services will offer advice on all available options.
As an established company we provide a full range of professional services all over Munster region including the following:
- Valuations of Houses, Farms, etc for Probate, Transfer, Loan Approval, Revenue Commissioners, Legal Issues, Compulsory Purchase Orders, Land Severance etc
- The sale, valuation, purchase and letting of town and country properties, farms, smallholdings, development land and buildings.
- Full Property management service
- Leases of land,
- Clearance Sales of Livestock/Machinery
- No Sale No Fee – Personal service and honest advice on marketing and pricing
- Competitive fee structure
Compulsory Purchase Orders
McQuinn Property Services are independent CPO consultants who cater for landowners affected by a CPO due to, for example, the construction of a new road, realignment of an existing road, realignment of electricity lines, water or gas pipeline, wind farms and other infrastructural projects.
We have over 20 years experience in negotiating for landowners throughout the Munster region and have gained a strong reputation for delivering an exceptional service to our CPO clients.
The service we provide to CPO Clients:
- On site farm / property inspection
- Evaluate impact of project on the farm / property
- Negotiate accommodation works
(works to mitigate the impact of the proposed infrastructure)
- Represent your interest at an Oral Hearing
- Preparing claims arising from CPO or voluntary sale to local authority
- Negotiate your compensation
- Preparing claims for arbitration or assessment
We have acted for landowners on the following road schemes:
- N21 Castleisland Bypass
- N21 Ballycarty to Tralee
- N22 Gortatlea to Farranfore
- N22 Tralee Bypass
- N69 Tralee-Listowel road widening
- N86 Camp to Dingle road widening
Our fees are included in the overall compensation which is paid by the acquiring authority which means that the cost to you is zero!
McQuinn Property Services aims to provide a professional service to our clients in a friendly and efficient manner.
Please feel free to contact our office to discuss your requirements.
McQuinn Property Services Limited is an IPAV Bonded Member’